HelpPhoenix Source Authentication error

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Phoenix Source Authentication error
Eyy

After launching the server & wserver and opening the client in the projector I get "Load error, retrying" and the server starts spamming like a total nutjob.

So, even though I'm guessing (Since I don't know what it's connecting to, MySQL?) it seems the problem is that it tries to connect with an incorrect password. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I've been looking around on other posts but it seems most people with problems like these only get their solution and then don't bother to post how they actually fixed it.

Thanks for any help.

Also, because I'm stupid I can't figure out how to post pictures. (Using BBCodes only results in "You are not allowed to post links")
Use snipping tool and just manually upload the pictures via mpgh.
Solved it

Okay, so the problem was that I followed Nyaro's tutorial a bit too closely, so I didn't realize that his MySql pass is botmaker while the default pass is admin. I therefore ended up giving the wrong pass to the server so it couldn't connect.

Thanks for replying anyway, nice to see people actually trying to help!
Quote Originally Posted by Raptormine View Post
Solved it

Okay, so the problem was that I followed Nyaro's tutorial a bit too closely, so I didn't realize that his MySql pass is botmaker while the default pass is admin. I therefore ended up giving the wrong pass to the server so it couldn't connect.

Thanks for replying anyway, nice to see people actually trying to help!
No problem :P , you can always add to my thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
No problem :P , you can always add to my thanks
You didn't even actually help him, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by BARm View Post
You didn't even actually help him, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Raptormine View Post
Solved it
Thanks for replying anyway, nice to see people actually trying to help!
What I meant , "trying" to help .
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?