SolvedDuping for M4

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Duping for M4
I will dupe all of your gear for you and your mates aslong as I get a M4 when I dupe it.
If you need proof of dupe, just ask, not going to post myself because I'm too lazy.

been to 15 crash sites and havent found shit so thats why im posting here.
Quote Originally Posted by SkruffysDB View Post
I will dupe all of your gear for you and your mates aslong as I get a M4 when I dupe it.
If you need proof of dupe, just ask, not going to post myself because I'm too lazy.

been to 15 crash sites and havent found shit so thats why im posting here.
Wrong place to put this btw. But I wish you best of luck most people gave up on getting m4s so it's quite pointless. Aswell as you can simply look up how to dupe so againg good luck.
I have an M4 :3
Use the Bow M4s are for pussies
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us