kuroko basketball/tokyo ghoul new seasons

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
kuroko basketball/tokyo ghoul new seasons
i think the start of them is great and im looking forward to the next episodes what are your thoughts
Ghoul: Actually looks awful. I mean S1 wasn't great but damn S2 is just so lazy.

Kuroko Eh, its good. Hard to make a sports series animated well.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Ghoul: Actually looks awful. I mean S1 wasn't great but damn S2 is just so lazy.

Kuroko Eh, its good. Hard to make a sports series animated well.
Ro-kyu-buuuuu joke.
Ghoul: Shit
Kuroko opening: Shit

I mean srsly. Make the first episode backstory? We already know everything.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Ghoul: Shit
Kuroko opening: Shit

I mean srsly. Make the first episode backstory? We already know everything.
to give you insight to the next season educate youself
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
to give you insight to the next season educate youself
Explain? I read, and I've watched.

It's shit.
kuroko basketball absolutely sucked balls man. (imo)
Eh Tokyo Ghoul is oring at the start for me... not sure if it will pick up
i am a fan of kuroko because it is not shounen
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?