my new pc

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
my new pc






one of the ram stick was broken so i gonna replace it

what do you think

and list of prices

Personally I think that GPU is solid and that PSU is more than enough to supply that processor and GPU with room for overclocking. One thing that got me though is the temps of the processor. 1 degree Celsius, how is that even possible?
I think the build is good, i just wouldn't have trusted aliexpress as a place to buy computer parts from.
Who stole the rest of your ram?
Quote Originally Posted by Version. View Post
Who stole the rest of your ram?
bought 2 4gb stocks but one was broken so i have to buy another one
Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post


bought 2 4gb stocks but one was broken so i have to buy another one
Ah that explains it. Your PC was good except for the 4GB RAM. If you get that other 4GB, your pc will be quite decent.
Quote Originally Posted by soulslayer2001 View Post
Personally I think that GPU is solid and that PSU is more than enough to supply that processor and GPU with room for overclocking. One thing that got me though is the temps of the processor. 1 degree Celsius, how is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Version. View Post
Ah that explains it. Your PC was good except for the 4GB RAM. If you get that other 4GB, your pc will be quite decent.
dudes please help me

in the asrock bios i can control only 2 out of 3 fans and those fans are cpu and system fan but the auxiliary {aux} fan or called power fan by asrock is not showed up on bios so i can't control it
is there another way expect any software when win boots up that takes control of fan
Is the fan header connected to the right port on the motherboard?
Quote Originally Posted by soulslayer2001 View Post
Is the fan header connected to the right port on the motherboard?
yes it is connected in the right way
To be honest. You might need to consult your manual or contact asrock. I have never had a ASRock motherboard before so I don't think I'll be of much help.
Quote Originally Posted by soulslayer2001 View Post
To be honest. You might need to consult your manual or contact asrock. I have never had a ASRock motherboard before so I don't think I'll be of much help.
i just contacted them hope they could solve my problem
Alright. Good luck man Hopefully you can get this stuff all sorted out and have fun with that rig
Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post






one of the ram stick was broken so i gonna replace it

what do you think

and list of prices

Holy shit, how long did it take you to manage your cables?
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Holy shit, how long did it take you to manage your cables?
That should only take 5 minutes~.

They aren't even that good TBH.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


That should only take 5 minutes~.

They aren't even that good TBH.
I'm the worst at cable management. Takes me 30 minutes to even find my cable ties if that's a hint.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?