San Pellegrino Sodas | Free Home Delivery |
2 Vouch Copies will be given away, details in the disclaimer.

1) Not my thread
This is not my thread. I am doing this for some guy on HF. I will personally refund you if you got scammed by the original guy. His HF thread can be found here: Thread.ⓘ
2) Vouches
Vouches can be found there, but he will be doing 2 vouches for TRUSTED members that I deem worthy. He can only do Pomegrante and Clementine.
We expect a FULL VOUCH review, please dont bother with 1 sentence +1s
3) Please refer to him with him with the code MPGHSP.
You can add me on skype or gigandork on skype.

DISCLAIMER
1) Not my thread
This is not my thread. I am doing this for some guy on HF. I will personally refund you if you got scammed by the original guy. His HF thread can be found here: Thread.ⓘ
2) Vouches
Vouches can be found there, but he will be doing 2 vouches for TRUSTED members that I deem worthy. He can only do Pomegrante and Clementine.
We expect a FULL VOUCH review, please dont bother with 1 sentence +1s
3) Please refer to him with him with the code MPGHSP.
You can add me on skype or gigandork on skype.



![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
