SmileIs Nilly back

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Is Nilly back
youtube com/watch?v=M4cOUeUhPcU


is nilly back lol? also how do i get this hack?
It's not nilly, but it is interesting
That's some nice multiboxing right there.
That was me.
jk not rly m9
It's really cool.
Quote Originally Posted by jakedogg100 View Post
That was me.
jk not rly m9
It's really cool.
Damn lol, you should release some of your stuff, would be great to do that XD

Also, I think any of that should be possible with the Non-depreciated Mreyeball event notifier.
Quote Originally Posted by lolpot132 View Post
Damn lol, you should release some of your stuff, would be great to do that XD

Also, I think any of that should be possible with the Non-depreciated Mreyeball event notifier.
Quote Originally Posted by jakedogg100 View Post
jk not rly m9
It was a joke. Lol. It should be simple, really, if you have a good computer. Just get ISBoxer (I think, not sure) and keep all of your characters at 50 Speed. If you use a warrior, disable Speedy on yourself so that you don't run out of the MultiBox group.
Quote Originally Posted by jakedogg100 View Post
It was a joke. Lol. It should be simple, really, if you have a good computer. Just get ISBoxer (I think, not sure) and keep all of your characters at 50 Speed. If you use a warrior, disable Speedy on yourself so that you don't run out of the MultiBox group.
I try isboxer but they don't stick together like that.

?
Quote Originally Posted by lolpot132 View Post
I try isboxer but they don't stick together like that.

?
I remember asking Nilly or someone this this one time, I believe the way it's done via that is that the packets sent to the server are identical due to the multi-box but some are sent slower, and some are sent faster in terms of movement speed. Much like when using cheatengine, speed increases or decreases by using the speed hack. With the technique used I'm sure there was tons of math involved to get them at an identical place, the speed of each character or each client would have to be modified so that everyone would be at the same location, always.

tl;dr I'm not exactly sure but might be slight decreasing of speed/increasing via speed hacks. I don't think it'd work with 75 speed classes though.
Quote Originally Posted by NotFemaleXD View Post
youtube com/watch?v=M4cOUeUhPcU


is nilly back lol? also how do i get this hack?
Wait... you think that is nilly just because multibox......
the end is near
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?