SolvedArma 2 OA

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Arma 2 OA
Recently my friend has recommended for me to get "PlayWithSix" so I could play the DayZ mod with him, well it turns out that I am having some BattlEye issues. Basically whenever I join a game I got a "Global Ban" error, and I can't get rid of it. I think it was because a year ago when I had first gotten it, I had trouble with my FPS so I downloaded a FPS Fixer for the game and it turned out to be some sort of stealer for Arma. So, I was wondering if there is any way to maybe get un-banned so I can just simply play with my friend?
Trying to hide that you hacked wont help. Buy a new account buddy that is all I can say for you. Also do not use Released hacks on MPGH ever. Learn how to make hacks yourself or buy a private hack. Global ban = no way around.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkVap0rz View Post
Recently my friend has recommended for me to get "PlayWithSix" so I could play the DayZ mod with him, well it turns out that I am having some BattlEye issues. Basically whenever I join a game I got a "Global Ban" error, and I can't get rid of it. I think it was because a year ago when I had first gotten it, I had trouble with my FPS so I downloaded a FPS Fixer for the game and it turned out to be some sort of stealer for Arma. So, I was wondering if there is any way to maybe get un-banned so I can just simply play with my friend?
Your key is banned, buy a new version of Arma 2 and don't forget to make a new steam account.
The answer to your question is no there's no free way to play with your friend again.
Also you can buy a new key for about $2.50
Quote Originally Posted by StillIntoxicated View Post
Your key is banned, buy a new version of Arma 2 and don't forget to make a new steam account.
The answer to your question is no there's no free way to play with your friend again.
Also you can buy a new key for about $2.50
Thanks for the information, when I get a new CD key what do I do after that?
Quote Originally Posted by DarkVap0rz View Post
Thanks for the information, when I get a new CD key what do I do after that?
You need to make a new steam account and either buy the game on steam or g2a.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us