a tool that would use your accounts.js and migrate all of em to the new source?
Would be awfully laggy, if all done at the same time.
Assuming you don't have hundreds of mules, just do them one by one.
Originally Posted by toounfair
Would be awfully laggy, if all done at the same time.
Assuming you don't have hundreds of mules, just do them one by one.
Why would it be laggy considering that almost the whole operation is done serverside if I'm not mistaken?
Originally Posted by FainTMako
Why would it be laggy considering that almost the whole operation is done serverside if I'm not mistaken?
You bring up a good point, guess mine was just horrendously elongated in terms of waiting time.
You could create a macro and then have it click the migration manually; it might be kinda hard though
I'm working on a program and I will release it but I cant find the url. I know its because I'm not the best at looking through the client code..
Originally Posted by FainTMako
I'm working on a program and I will release it but I cant find the url. I know its because I'm not the best at looking through the client code..
Know this is offtopic but could you please look at what I wrote at your profile? It's regarding mreyeball, been trying to get help since friday with no succes
Does anyone can catch the HTTP Headers for me? (Anyone can do it, just google it)