VB.NET Veterans Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] VB.NET Memory Hacking HELP
Hi all, i'm new in visual basic and i have one question...

I have the Address 0x0086A96D and offsets
434647
74776F

How to do it in a .exe?

Its whit WriteProcessMemory or another type? Sorry bad english
thanks all!
Any other code, I can try to help.
WriteDMAInteger suppost be?
Quote Originally Posted by NorkReina View Post
Hi all, i'm new in visual basic and i have one question...

I have the Address 0x0086A96D and offsets
434647
74776F

How to do it in a .exe?

Its whit WriteProcessMemory or another type? Sorry bad english
thanks all!
Quote Originally Posted by NorkReina View Post
WriteDMAInteger suppost be?
Any type, class or structure can be converted to a byte array (since it's the smallest unit of addressable memory).

WriteProcessMemory()ⓘ basicly writes the buffer(byte array) into the specified process. I'd advise you to read more about this.

When you use WriteDMAInteger(), I assume you are copying the bytes in the integer value, passing it as a byte array and then you write it using WriteProcessMemory().

The function you want to use depends on what you want to accomplish. So, what do you want to do?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us