InfoGarry's Mod help cheat

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Garry's Mod help cheat
Hello

Seeking a cheat for money garry's mod DARK RP

(Join for Free or pay)
If a server has HitmanX
mpgh[.]net/forum/showthread.php?t=899087
If a server has 3D Car Dealer v1
mpgh[.]net/forum/showthread.php?t=889109
If a server has rcon available in server.cfg (you can fuck up everyone's money!)
mpgh[.]net/forum/showthread.php?t=890519

Remember to put a thanks if I helped you.
Quote Originally Posted by YH$%UW$uwjrjrjrjrj6 View Post
If a server has HitmanX
mpgh[.]net/forum/showthread.php?t=899087
If a server has 3D Car Dealer v1
mpgh[.]net/forum/showthread.php?t=889109
If a server has rcon available in server.cfg (you can fuck up everyone's money!)
mpgh[.]net/forum/showthread.php?t=890519

Remember to put a thanks if I helped you.
Woah holy shit, does that RCON Stealer still work? If so thanks a fucking alot. this is gonna be fun :3
I did what with her If a server has 3D Car Dealer v1
mpgh [.] net / forum / showthread.php? t = 889109
Quote Originally Posted by Wuulfie View Post
Woah holy shit, does that RCON Stealer still work? If so thanks a fucking alot. this is gonna be fun :3
Yes it does.. On a few servers
Quote Originally Posted by kasperbjerby View Post
Yes it does.. On a few servers
I have to do anything with If a server has 3D Car Dealer v1
mpgh [.] net / forum / showthread.php? t = 889 109
Quote Originally Posted by Nabsko View Post
I have to do anything with If a server has 3D Car Dealer v1
mpgh [.] net / forum / showthread.php? t = 889 109
i have no idea what the fuck you just said, but yes, you have to load the scripts and read the instructions on how to use it, some servers have it updated however
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us