QuestionHow to use source code ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to use source code ?
Guys help i want game hack,how use source code i install c++ 2013 ultimate but i didn't
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=353714
Download and read one of the books for beginners and learn how to set your project up and compile it
You think he'll actually do it to compile one source that he c+p'ed? I doubt it.
Quote Originally Posted by Knochove View Post
You think he'll actually do it to compile one source that he c+p'ed? I doubt it.
Probably not, but he did answer the question: "how use source code" -> "learn to program"

This thread is fruitless, but you and I thought it was fine to waste time on it...apparently so did Biesi -- at least he answered a question (well..).

Do you actually care if he thinks OP will get it compiled? Do I actually care if you care if he cares if OP gets it compiled? I doubt it.

Thanks for bumping this shitty thread back to the top of the list.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
Probably not, but he did answer the question: "how use source code" -> "learn to program"

This thread is fruitless, but you and I thought it was fine to waste time on it...apparently so did Biesi -- at least he answered a question (well..).

Do you actually care if he thinks OP will get it compiled? Do I actually care if you care if he cares if OP gets it compiled? I doubt it.

Thanks for bumping this shitty thread back to the top of the list.
..... Oh shit. Sorry. I should've used up my time on the other 16825728 threads. No. There aren't many topics to discuss thus this isn't like I bumped a 4 year old topic on how to compile so that was pointless.

I still get your point tho.

Edit: wtf am i saying. this shit doesn't make sense. I wrote this right after waking up. Sorry +OP. You can do it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?