Its works really well thanks
Outdatedexternal2 - because it turned out to be even shittier than your scripts
It works thanks
is this safe?
And how exactly am I supposed to get this to work?
I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them all is my real test,
To train them is my cause,
I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Teach Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside!
Pokemon, (gotta catch them all) its you and me
I know its my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokemon, (gotta catch them all) a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
(Po-ke-mon) Gotta catch 'em all
Yeah!
Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place,
Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream!
Pokemon!
(Gotta catch 'em all)
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon!
Oh, you're my best friend,
In a world we must defend.
Pokemon!
A heart so true.
Our courage will pull us through.
You teach me and I'll teach you,
Pokemon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Yeah!
Pokemon!
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny!
Pokemon!
Oh, you're my best friend!
In a world we must defend.
Pokemon!
A heart so true.
Our courage will pull us through.
You teach me and I'll teach you,
POKEMON!
Gotta catch them all!
Gotta catch them all!
Pokemon!
Like no one ever was.
To catch them all is my real test,
To train them is my cause,
I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Teach Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside!
Pokemon, (gotta catch them all) its you and me
I know its my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokemon, (gotta catch them all) a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
(Po-ke-mon) Gotta catch 'em all
Yeah!
Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place,
Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream!
Pokemon!
(Gotta catch 'em all)
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon!
Oh, you're my best friend,
In a world we must defend.
Pokemon!
A heart so true.
Our courage will pull us through.
You teach me and I'll teach you,
Pokemon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Yeah!
Pokemon!
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny!
Pokemon!
Oh, you're my best friend!
In a world we must defend.
Pokemon!
A heart so true.
Our courage will pull us through.
You teach me and I'll teach you,
POKEMON!
Gotta catch them all!
Gotta catch them all!
Pokemon!
dected sorry man i hope you update it thanks.
Its Detected
GUIES ITS DETECTED CUZ MY SHITTY LUA CHEATS ARE GETTING CAUGHT SO IT MUST BE EXTERNAL!
Gotta love the community.
Gotta love the community.
When I try to use require to load enginepred lua as if I try to do it while connected to a server it crashed GMod, it says this when I try to do it on the main menu:
] require gmcl_enginepred_win32.dll
[ERROR] That module isn't loaded and you aren't connected to a server.
How do I fix this?
] require gmcl_enginepred_win32.dll
[ERROR] That module isn't loaded and you aren't connected to a server.
How do I fix this?

You didn't get banned with that one. Kindly show me your VAC banned GMod account and I'll resolve it for you :P