LightbulbDetectedA.V.A Macro + Quickswitch v 1.0 [BETA]

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
A.V.A Macro + Quickswitch v 1.0 [BETA]


1. Start A.V.A
2. Go to options then keyboard then change your "Fire" to "mouse wheel button"
3. Run Macro as Admin
4. Set miliseconds
5. Choose Quickswitch Style
6. Join In-Game
7. Please report any bugs you find in this Macro


How to use: A.V.A Macro + Quickswitch v 1.0


Credits:
to: R3DDOT for Quickswitch
Dibesjr for the Macro
and
to: Predator for the Official AVA Macro Speed Guide


Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1421584885/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/pt-br/sca...1b4ad9907ac730

plz Approve
@Flengo @Janitor
Macro+Qs_Style_mpgh.net.rar109 KB · 985 downloads 16/54 malicious
Awesome! I was waiting for this. Thanks. I will try it.
its nice im waiting
MODERATOR NOTICE Approved Post back results.
ITS NOT FOR WIN 32 BIT
It didnt work i make the settings follow the rules but still same recoil
it works Win 64 bit be sure to have NET framework
Quote Originally Posted by Ceber123 View Post
It didnt work i make the settings follow the rules but still same recoil
Note that this is a BETA version. @agora555
I'm running it on Win7 32bit and it's detected for me. I guess i was waiting for nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by muhammadbutt View Post
I'm running it on Win7 32bit and it's detected for me. I guess i was waiting for nothing.
plz try use my kill http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=803310 and clean reg of your machine with the ccleaner for me is not to be detected!
it wont work for me please make video or something for no one ask more or spam
I deleted the Xigncode logs (and others) and prefetch and it worked!Thanks bro.
Yeah its just the BETA but it didnt work so you dont need to realese anything?
i cna play without XigncodeError but the recoil is still there.
Quote Originally Posted by Sanyy1 View Post
@Ameer @Flengo @Liz WARNING!! FILE IS INFECTED! JUST SCANNED IT! DROP TROJAN! RE-SCAN ON VIRUSTOTAL!! VIRUSTOTAL
It says that because it's a hack obviously.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?