Unfriended

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Unfriended
Looks good to me.

A year after a girl kills herself after a video is posted online, a few friends have a long Skype call. But when a user enters the call using the account of the girl who killed herself, stuff gets creepy.



Don't Skype with Unknown. Heh heh.
Yeah looks like a good movie to me.
Looks like fucking shit, if you believe this film will in any way be a "good" film then you are seriously deluded.
Nice, someone bother looking up the release date for me
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
Looks like fucking shit, if you believe this film will in anyway be a "good" film then you are seriously deluded.
lol.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Fabulous View Post
Nice, someone bother looking up the release date for me
The release date is set for 17 April 2015.
but dayum that movie looks awesome and makes me want to uninstall skype rn
lmao the shit acting is real
omg this skype notification sound made me look at my skype several times
Made by few Georgian people.
Holy fucking shit I'm ready.

No black people in the movie tho wtf
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Holy fucking shit I'm ready.

No black people in the movie tho wtf
I guess no one will die in the movie then
Quote Originally Posted by Jvk View Post
I guess no one will die in the movie then
Plot twist, random black guy was the one who released the video.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Holy fucking shit I'm ready.

No black people in the movie tho wtf
Maybe the killer is black.

luls not trying be racist here
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

Maybe the killer is black.

luls not trying be racist here
But you were...
It's most likely going to be like Paranormal activity, just on the camera showings the same place, where it won't show anything outside the skype group call. Better things to do than watch a group of teens screaming for 2 hours in a skype group chat.
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?