[Help] Injector + Dll Wrapper

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Injector + Dll Wrapper
You Guys Know Headshot.exe Right? Well Ofcourse Ya Do I'm Working On A Project Were I Need To "Wrap" A Dll Within The Injector Like "Headshot.exe" I'm Using VS9 (VS C++). Can Anyone Help With This ? You Get E-Cookie And E-Rep And E-Thanks! /Oya

Edit: Perhaps Activex Control? Will Wrap Into In The Injector? Lost
You want the injector to have teh dll within it? Than add it as a resource and than just read it into a byte array. Than inject it right from there.
Yes Thanks! Exactly What I Needed To Know Mang
0.o so i assume this was solved?
if not PM me and ill help
w00t 1,300 post!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us