Hungender Menu 1.0 /w Executor

Posts 166–180 of 286 · Page 12 of 20
If I press N,nothing happens.
And when i launch the game's,there's no OK text.

- - - Updated - - -

I put them in right direction.No OK thing while launching game,nothing lel

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for no support.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I doing something wrong?
Still undetected? Anyone get global banned using this?
is it possible to use it with version 0.53 ?
Quote Originally Posted by 5^*hdrrfgfbs#%R$ View Post
Hungender Menu 1.0
Game : Dayz Standalone


Screen Shot :


Video :

Virus Scans :
Code:
Scan 1 : http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/185417e0d63e7a93bc848aaa3eb8ba490d506ec7 
Scan 2 : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8c2916c1b07a507efec5bba93cbec13b9848e6955d7f15824a  46696af4c0df52/analysis/1421772251/
Scan 3 : http://www.virscan.org/scan/3afb0f755d354b220ac3fc0dd91156a1
How to install / use:
Put dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\DayZ\dll
Place intfunctions.sqf in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\DayZ\Addons
Start game
once at main menu press ok
when in game press n to open menu
profit


Credits :
me
Hangender
M0nky
lysdick
Man,like i said.I did everything,not working.
Quote Originally Posted by KastOn_Bag View Post
Working
Add me Skype leader2099
Haha thats some shitty hacks u got there m8 LOL
if its shitty why you lurking here on this site/post and commenting ?
Works, seems that disarm does not though, maybe from the mem fix?
I thought disarm was fixed awhile ago. Was this one ever working?
The hacks work, But tping every one sec will crash you but no ban inf ammo i don't think it works and i like this hack i can see who wants to kill me so i can tp behind them and kill them i give this a 5/5 for bad ass lol
Does any one know when the new update will be released dont want to use this when it is
Posts 166–180 of 286 · Page 12 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?