⋙ ⋙ Aeriapoints / NX EU Cash using SupersonicAds(Make your own shop) ⋘⋘

Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
⋙ ⋙ Get Free Aeriapoints / NX EU Cash Using SupersonicAds(Make your own shop) ⋘⋘
Ever wanted an unlimited amount of AP? or Nexon Cash?, this is the right eBook for you.
You can even make your own shop.
Yes, a method on how to get Aeriapoints and Nexon Cash in one eBook!
All it requires is work and time.
This is : 100% legal, not blackhat.
This isnt : Illegal, blackhat, hacks, chargebacks or anything like that.
Price : $7.99
Skype : redknot94
added to discuss
Quote Originally Posted by Fractum View Post
added to discuss
acgstudmuffin accepted!
Would you like me to vouch? I added you.
I would like to vouch please!
BUUUMMMPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
Method does work, but you need to know that NX only works for EU.
I'll leave a detailed review after, getting ready for school so I'm busy. Sorry OP
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Uchiha! View Post
Method does work, but you need to know that NX only works for EU.
I'll leave a detailed review after, getting ready for school so I'm busy. Sorry OP
No problem and thanks! altho I did write in the title NX EU and it also works for Adventure Coins (AC) for your records.
Sorry for the long wait!

Vouch Review

Overview: The eBook itself was created in a .TXT file so it was pretty basic and simple. It had clear steps and I was able to follow it all! Being experienced with doing free offers in the past to earn AP, I find this method very easy to follow and to actually do. The overall layout was easy enough, however having a few pictures could also help but in this case, it wasn't needed because the steps were very straight forward. The method will work for sure, but I haven't tested it out yet so I can't be certain for sure.

I will have to talk to OP over Skype in order to get it working correctly, but I'll post back results as soon as I get it done.

Pricing: 7/10
The pricing is pretty good but it could be lowered a bit in my opinion, but not by much. The method is sure to work but like I said above, I would like to try it first before I can say anything about this eBook. However, to sum things up the pricing is pretty good and you can definitely make your money back if you do this correctly.

Presentation: 7/10
The layout is pretty simple to follow and the steps were well written this time. I was able to understand everything that was going on. However, the eBook was very simply made so I would have to give it a seven. A little more effort could have gone into it but it doesn't take away from the overall content.

Overall Rating: 8/10
The overall method can work and compared to some guide on the internet that are free, this one goes more in depth and takes you step by step in the whole process. The method itself gave it a one point boost making the overall score an eight. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in earning free AP or NX.

I will trying out this method as soon as I can. I will post back results.
Vouch Review
This is a very simple and basic eBook, it's presented in a notepad format but that doesn't effect whether or not you can compete the method. There are clear steps on how to complete the process and gain NX (EU), AP or other stuff.

Originality - 8.5/10
This is a method I haven't seen before but there is probably similar methods, but to the difference that this eBook does work currently. Also OP should place T.O.S in the eBook or some form of protection for the eBook if he wants.

Price - 9/10
The price for the eBook is fair, you can obtain hundreds of dollars worth of virtual in-game currency for free, all if done correctly! I have tried the eBook but not to the full extent and following the steps so far it seems to all be working, hence I assume you can easily make your money back from purchasing this eBook. I also recommend OP lower his price? Just buy 1-2 dollars, this would hopefully attract more customers.

Support - 10/10
Support wasn't needed, I had some questions before and after OP sent me the eBook and he happily answered my questions

Compatibility - 8.5/10
This method works for games using Aeriapoints, Nexon Cash (EU) and I also believe Adventure Coins. If any other games work I'm not entirely sure.

Time and Effort - 8/10
This method does require effort and time, but not much. You do need to follow the steps correctly, for it to actually work. As far as I've seen it there aren't any shortcuts to fast forward the process.

Content - 8/10
The eBook clearly shows you how to complete the process and obtain the in-game currency. But it is in a notepad format, I would prefer to see a PDF file with pictures to guide buyers.

Overall Rating - 8.5/10
Unlike other methods, this does currently work and doesn't require any black hat activities makes it a good eBook and worth the buy, thought it lacks in some areas like layout and some other minor stuff it doesn't really effect your ability to complete the method. I recommend this eBook to anybody who need or wants AP or NX
Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?