I return
Hey all,
apparently I was still subscribed to the "Spam to 1 mill replies chat". These "hey someone posted there" mails end up in my spam box so this wasn't a problem.... Untill my new phone decided to alert me whenever I get a new mail in my spam folder(This can't be turned off, the e-mail app's design is retarded). So today I finally decided to unsubscribe from that thread so I won't get these popups 3 times a day. Now I'll finally only get popups for important new mails, like discount viagra
Also: Your password is 996 days old, please change it now.
Bye!
P.S. I'll check this thread again sometime this week. Curious if there's actually anyone left who still remembers me?
apparently I was still subscribed to the "Spam to 1 mill replies chat". These "hey someone posted there" mails end up in my spam box so this wasn't a problem.... Untill my new phone decided to alert me whenever I get a new mail in my spam folder(This can't be turned off, the e-mail app's design is retarded). So today I finally decided to unsubscribe from that thread so I won't get these popups 3 times a day. Now I'll finally only get popups for important new mails, like discount viagra

Also: Your password is 996 days old, please change it now.
Bye!P.S. I'll check this thread again sometime this week. Curious if there's actually anyone left who still remembers me?