Who helps the section more?

PollWho helps the section more?
24 votes
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Who helps the section more?
So I got this idea to settle the long everlasting argument between these two, since it brings me headaches.
Who do you think helps this section more? Just vote up there ^^^^^
Why is Royce an option at all? He hurt the community pretty bad before when he was a minion.
Quote Originally Posted by IAmDM View Post
Why is Royce an option at all? He hurt the community pretty bad before when he was a minion.
Saved the Buying/selling/trading section and most of the rotmg sections try again my friend

aka reason why I got minion

If it wasn't for me there wouldn't even be a private servers section

Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
Both of them kinda suck.
But organizedchaos is a complete fucktard so royce 100%
:')

Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I dunno... both belong in General imo.

Both have been banned many times.

Organized Chaos told me he deserves CS but you know, Arun never handed it out.

Royce got CS how many times?

Only difference:

Royce was minion

Honestly, there is no fight between them as they are equal.
Last time I was banned: ______________

I got cs in 2012

How many scammers have I stopped/How many stickies do I have/How many people have I actually helped

you tried
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Saved the Buying/selling/trading section and most of the rotmg sections try again my friend

aka reason why I got minion

If it wasn't for me there wouldn't even be a private servers section



:')



Last time I was banned: ______________

I got cs in 2012

How many scammers have I stopped/How many stickies do I have/How many people have I actually helped

you tried
Last time you got banned was about 2 weeks ago.

Who cares about stickies.

If both you and Organized Chaos had minion, I guarantee you that both of you would have the same amount of stickies.

Also who got demoted? You did...
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Last time you got banned was about 2 weeks ago.

Who cares about stickies.

If both you and Organized Chaos had minion, I guarantee you that both of you would have the same amount of stickies.

Also who got demoted? You did...
I had stickies in this section before I was minion lol. and I just got on recently, It's not even hard

You don't need to be staff to have a sticky, Also that ban was for something not ban worthy
Do you even royce? the elo boosting is off charts
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


I had stickies in this section before I was minion lol. and I just got on recently, It's not even hard

You don't need to be staff to have a sticky, Also that ban was for something not ban worthy
You allowed 3 keyloggers into this section. And you had the title MPGH Keyboard bully for the longest time. You must have kissed enough ass to remove it. This thread is only feeding his ego...
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

If it wasn't for me there wouldn't even be a private servers section
Tbh any other staff of the section or if someone brought a reasonable reason to Liz she would bring up the new sub section regardless for a game like ROTMG..

OT: Neither because OC has a brain of a 12 year old and Royce is Royce.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Tbh any other staff of the section or if someone brought a reasonable reason to Liz she would bring up the new sub section regardless for a game like ROTMG..

OT: Neither because OC has a brain of a 12 year old and Royce is Royce.
Wow that's news
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
Wow that's news
Who is OC? It sounds familiar, but I've only ever noticed Royce because he's the only one who has said enough stupid things for me to have remembered his name.

Either way, neither of them have done anything significant for mpgh apart from make useless dumb posts. Not saying I'm no exception, but I'm not here to contribute.
Both of them kinda suck.
But organizedchaos is a complete fucktard so royce 100%
I dunno... both belong in General imo.

Both have been banned many times.

Organized Chaos told me he deserves CS but you know, Arun never handed it out.

Royce got CS how many times?

Only difference:

Royce was minion

Honestly, there is no fight between them as they are equal.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
If it wasn't for me there wouldn't even be a private servers section
ohrly?
msg2shrt
Oragnized Chaos, who?
Ive never even seen him post let alone help or do shit in here..
Yeah Royce was shit and may have approved viruses, but that just makes him lazy and a shit minion/mod whatever you cunts call them.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?