Future Megacaps

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Future Megacaps
Does anyone know or have an opinion on what the future mega cap seasons will bring. There are rumors that aeria might be completely done with mega caps all together but knowing aeria I doubt that will happen. The Blackbeard series I find ugly so I was wondering what you guys think will come after it.
Quote Originally Posted by Nyx.WORLDSTAR View Post
Does anyone know or have an opinion on what the future mega cap seasons will bring. There are rumors that aeria might be completely done with mega caps all together but knowing aeria I doubt that will happen. The Blackbeard series I find ugly so I was wondering what you guys think will come after it.
More then likely, the Korea version always updates their capsules first. Most of the time the capsules in the Korean version are what we get as our Mega Capsules. What's different over there is instead of a wheel they have a grid. Its the same concept but the Korean version just releases it before the Aeria version does.


I would keep a look out for YouTube videos and such on the Korea version. You may be able to find it before Aeria releases it.
This is what we might get here soon!
they have better lobby sound...
Quote Originally Posted by supermatrix View Post
This is what we might get here soon!
that would be so fucking nice...
Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post


that would be so fucking nice...
i know....
Any ideas when the next season will come?
Aeria has actually implemented a system exactly like this for Mega Capsule. Just in a different format and better redemption of extras, i.e. you don't need to wait 24 hours to get the extra gifts at 2 spins, 4 spins, etc.

The Dragoon guns like the SR-2M and Mosin were released as Fortune Stars guns at one point in KAVA.
Personally, I find the blackbeard series to be ugly as fuck. Theyre all brown. There is like no color variety to them what-so-ever.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us