OutdatedSimple legit looking smoothed Lua aimbot.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Simple legit looking smoothed Lua aimbot.


http://pastebin.com/SPbMnNQZ

I haven't made anything recently and saw someone posting here about how they wanted to look legit to admins spectating them whilst aimbotting...and they were using AHack so I threw this together really quickly. It's a low FOV aimbot on Mouse1 using LerpAngle to smooth it out, no vis checks. FOV checks are made by Flapadar, I take no credit for it, sorry for the awful tabbing as well, shit happens I guess.

Known bugs that I'll never fix:
If there's two players close together and your FOV is too high it will aim between them. - Fixed by Kona

Solutions:
N/A

I won't give support so for the love of god please don't ask for it.
Quote Originally Posted by berkayy95 View Post
This hack if full of shit.
That's very true. 5 minutes + awful syntax highlighter + bad auto indent sure does make for some terribly tabbed code.

EDIT: Forgot to include this, this aimbot (and the gethead func) is just a really stripped down version of Singularity's aimbot (which was a god awful Lua cheat, first I ever wrote from mostly scratch.) you can find Singularity's source on my site, it's a good laugh. Frostbot is a much better reference for people that want to start writing cheats in Lua but aren't sure where to start.
>Lerp
i used the same way for my legit aimbot
also you can fix your two target problem easily
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
>Lerp
i used the same way for my legit aimbot
also you can fix your two target problem easily
You could put the targets distance in a table and sort based on who's closest to you, I also whipped up a PoC on a GMod RCS done completely in GLua, I don't even know if it works properly honestly but from what I saw it seems to work, it's pretty useless though.
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
You could put the targets distance in a table and sort based on who's closest to you, I also whipped up a PoC on a GMod RCS done completely in GLua, I don't even know if it works properly honestly but from what I saw it seems to work, it's pretty useless though.
I meant something more simple:
local aimtarget = nil;
for k, v in blablabla do
-- check stuff here like visibility/alive etc
aimtarget = v;
end
-- aim at aimtarget here outside of iteration
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
I meant something more simple:
local aimtarget = nil;
for k, v in blablabla do
-- check stuff here like visibility/alive etc
aimtarget = v;
end
-- aim at aimtarget here outside of iteration
You could do that too, I actually did that with my hit sounds in Frostbot (but I used entity indexes instead of the actual player entity)
Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
You could do that too, I actually did that with my hit sounds in Frostbot (but I used entity indexes instead of the actual player entity)
http://pastebin.com/SPbMnNQZⓘ
edited it
would be better with a distance check though
and would be better if it was proprely wrote



Was pretty fun to make but the code is god fucking awful so I'll probably never use it, I'll update OP in the meantime with your edit.

Yes, the Pseudo-RCS does use Lerp so it doesn't just snap downward instantly, it actually Lerps your angles downward so that it looks legit, as if RCS would in CS:GO/CS:S

Oh...and yeah, 5 minute aimbots aren't going to be written very well, still better than anything every paster has written though, despite the god awful tabbing.
Thank you for the release, Daz
Quote Originally Posted by zhenzhenzhen View Post
Thank you for the release, Daz
No problemo, it's not exactly the best code seeing as it was written in 5 minutes but it should suffice for trying to look legit in TTT or what not.

EDIT: If Lerp isn't your thing you can use math.ApproachAngle, it's not hard to get it working with the aimbot as it is.
http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/math/ApproachAngle
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
LerpAngle

it exists for a reason
Yeah...I'm...using LerpAngle...
I was saying math.ApproachAngle can be used as well if you dislike LerpAngle, the performance difference between LerpAngle and math.ApproachAngle is virtually non-existent but I was told math.ApproachAngle is more smooth than LerpAngle, so I was offering it as an alternative.
Code:
ucmd:SetViewAngles(Lerp(0.05, ucmd:GetViewAngles(), angle))
???
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
Code:
ucmd:SetViewAngles(Lerp(0.05, ucmd:GetViewAngles(), angle))
???
You know how LerpAngle works right? Look at the example on the page you JUST linked me. It's an angle and you're calling Lerp on it, LerpAngle isn't actually a function afaik, it's just calling Lerp inside of an angle that makes it "LerpAngle"

EDIT:
I was wrong, I still don't understand why they used Lerp instead of LerpAngle on the examples page for LerpAngle...weird.

EDIT2: LerpAngle uses the exact same arguments as Lerp, that might be why they used it for the examples page, not sure what the difference is.

EDIT3: Nevermind, I see it now. Thanks'd.

EDIT4: Thought I'd add a little bit more info here, you can actually achieve that pseudo-RCS that I did by taking your weapons recoil and subtracting it from your aimspot, so that once you reach maximum recoil (which is usually pretty quick) you will be on their head, it's pretty useful because if you Lerp it you can make it look like you're legitimately controlling the recoil, the way I'm doing it doesn't account for horizontal recoil however, you'll have to find your own way of doing that, I tried taking my current angles and my old angles and then subtracting the difference from the, but as you can probably guess, it didn't work very well because if your yaw axis moved at all it would rotate back. You could use the pitch to do something like that properly, but I'd imagine it wouldn't work very well if there was a sudden kick in recoil, and as for PunchAngle recoil, I have no clue how I plan to compensate for it.
The problem with doing it my way is that if the recoil is substantial, it won't work properly because you'll be aiming beneath the target, I'm still trying to think of a way to properly compensate for recoil like that of in CS:GO/CS:S cheats.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us