QuestionSolvedQuestion Regarding Selling

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Question Regarding Selling
I have acounterd some people who are selling Mc, Netflix and other alts for cash. Only to find out that they just get them off google or some other forums and aren't original. Is this a concern which I can inform a staff about or is it aloud for someone to "make people pay to google stuff for them and lie about it"?
I'm pretty sure this is considered scamming but I'm not completely sure.
If the alts are public alts they are scamming, if the alts have being bought from someone and are being resold for slightly more, its good marketing.
/solved issue
Quote Originally Posted by YoloCat View Post
/solved issue
We don't know until they are selling them, so it's always a risk.
Solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us