SIGMA ENGINE 1.0

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
It is detected because you did not use pc hunter in suspending some important processes
nao consigo fazer no sigma, dando detected
how to hack on blackshot? anyone know?
Quote Originally Posted by 123deeznutzhagottie View Post
Game still Shut down on me
OFC, for use sigma engine you need at less use a beta bypass or do suspend method correctly.
Quote Originally Posted by izzatkulim101 View Post
SIGMA ENGINE

 
VIRUSTOTAL6/55
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ed382dc48dac2d4aadddbda77e6338cc1e32fd78e15b9535d3 26db58eae10aad/analysis/1422181044/



 
JOTTI 2/55
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/d370887995f4e1a91d696fb21560dd669bb20c2f



ITS DETECT NOW,ITS EXPIRED WHEN ITS SUSPEND METHOD,THE SIMA ENGINE IT SAYS"EXPIRED" SO I NEED HELP
Quote Originally Posted by potyfar123 View Post
ITS DETECT NOW,ITS EXPIRED WHEN ITS SUSPEND METHOD,THE SIMA ENGINE IT SAYS"EXPIRED" SO I NEED HELP
April Fool !! Try change your pc timer
Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
April Fool !! Try change your pc timer
Haha me too I thought my Cheat Engine has expired


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
April Fool !! Try change your pc timer
Haha me too I thought my Cheat Engine has expired
Quote Originally Posted by angrycockatiel1 View Post
Roblox detects it.
you need to bypass the security first man
Detected
It gets detected whenever you scan for anything
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?