Thread closed?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Thread closed?
Hello,

Recently I created a thread in LoL Marketplace that I'm looking for account for around 100€ and now I logged in to MPGH to see that it was removed without any explanation or anything.

I posted my thread here
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=561

Hope someone can explain me.
Wrong section, moved to disputes. Last thread I see from you in that section, is back in October and it remains open.
You should have received the PM if it was closed or deleted. If you didn't get a PM, then nothing was done.

I also looked through the deleted threads in the past two weeks. No threads you created were deleted.
Well that is strange
Thanks for checking anyway Hero & Liz.

You can close this if you want.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us