WTSMy Trade Banned Steam account 20$

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
My Trade Banned Steam account 20$
Hello,

This account has so much items on it and I am wanting 20$ you can still play csgo ect just dont use it. Check all the screenshots and add me on skype to check all the items on the account.

Skype: Japatti189


@ @WhxtsHappening if you ever need a Middle Man, come add me on Skype and I'll be glad to help!

-----Extra Information-----

What Is A Middle Man?
A Middle Man is someone who holds the item for seller to the buyer then we secure it so the seller or buyer keeps their deal to hand the account or money over.

How Does It Work?
Well, you can add me on Skype: FanticSteal and the trade will be as easy as just giving your account, service, or item to the buyer!

We are just here to help others who feel more secure of each trade they do and also help us make MPGH a happier and friendly place!
He got it Vac'ed today dont buy! DDosing me because I wouldnt pay and I gave him the account back as it was Vac'ed and he clearly shows its not vac'ed in steam!
proof: http://gyazo.com/ec29526629e00ad5f7bfc777d650f401
Miffet is his other account!
Buyer beware!
Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGamer3 View Post
OP, is it VAC'd banned?
Look at the post above you.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?