WTSHQ Combolist Shop! [FRESH][Gaming][Amazon][Shopping]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
HQ Combolist Shop! [FRESH][Gaming][Amazon][Shopping]
Contact: PM or Skype me! djpanda215

Purchase Form:
Combo type: User:Pass or Email:Pass
How many: 1k or 5k

Prices:
1k Combo - $2 USD
5k Combo - $8 USD

Amazon Combo
1k Combo - $4
5k Combo - $10
Quote Originally Posted by Ethelwulf View Post
Contact: PM or Skype me! djpanda215

Purchase Form:
Combo type: User:Pass or Email:Pass
How many: 1k or 5k

Prices:
1k Combo - $2 USD
5k Combo - $8 USD

Amazon Combo
1k Combo - $4
5k Combo - $10
Good prices
If you can post proof that your Combos are HQ[A lot of hits on configs]
It will be awesome because you can grab leaked combos and post them as HQ
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


Good prices
If you can post proof that your Combos are HQ[A lot of hits on configs]
It will be awesome because you can grab leaked combos and post them as HQ
I cannot post links! Once I'm able to I'll show proof of some hits!
Quote Originally Posted by Ethelwulf View Post
I cannot post links! Once I'm able to I'll show proof of some hits!
Could I get a vouch copy combo? Added on skype.
User is Ban Evading, @Symmetrical @Flengo He claims here his skype is "djpanda215" I searched it and came up with a user under the username @Retro123 Check "Retro's" Posts to see that he uses the same skype username as the one listed above, I believe it is the same person.
Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
User is Ban Evading, @Symmetrical He claims here his skype is "djpanda215" I searched it and came up with a user under the username @Retro123 Check "Retro's" Posts to see that he uses the same skype username as the one listed above, I believe it is the same person.

Thanks for info. never would have caught that.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?