WTBChroma Cases!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Chroma Cases!
I'm looking to buy 10 Chroma Cases for paypal only.

Either,
  • You go first
  • We use a OMM
  • Or I go first, depending on how trusted you are.


This is the case i'm looking for! V
Quote Originally Posted by Twisted- View Post
I'm looking to buy 10 Chroma Cases for paypal only.

Either,
  • You go first
  • We use a OMM
  • Or I go first, depending on how trusted you are.


This is the case i'm looking for! V
How much are you paying for each
Quote Originally Posted by Zindele View Post
How much are you paying for each
What about 1EUR each?
Anyone who has 10 chroma cases?..
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us