trainers?j

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
trainers?j
just wondering what u guys use to make trainers?
Cheatengine
go to ****************

lol
lol
lol

lol
lol
lol
become vip and download the good ones
i have cheat engine 2 but im lazy i just prefer people doing hacks and me just downloading it
You use a programming language to make trainers. (e.g.) C++, some kiddies have been doing it in VB, and I think you can do it in C#....so do some reading, well, a lot of reading, and come back.
I can in C++ and VB 5/6/2005 express. I prefer VB over C++ cause of it's GUI and it's compatibility with WR while running. When I run CMD on my computer while WR is running, warrock.exe's FPS slows down quite a bit for some reason. So for me, VB works fine.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?