DYoshi Realms ( hamachi)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
DYoshi Realms ( hamachi)
This is a Private Server i Created for Fun
It Runs on Dooms Source and is Mostly Meant to have fun spawn things and Enjoy the Game
 
Hamachi Networks
Dyoshi-Dyoshi5 Password : 1234
 
Credit
donran for the cleaned doom source
 
Ranks
Most Ranks will be givin out if i see that u deserve one so dont ask me
 
Rules
no Duping
No Spamming
Be King to EachOther

- - - Updated - - -

Raple or Lover Please Add the Virus scans Cause i cant


it wont let me post them
Dyoshi_mpgh.net.rar2.2 MB · 91 downloads Clean
Dyoshi.png137 KB · 60 downloads Dyoshi 1.png155 KB · 49 downloads
Looks very original.</sarcasm>
You need 2 virus scans (yes you can add them hit the edit button), and more credits. Also please fix the [/Cent ...

and you'll need the minimum of 30 hami networks.


Lovro* and he isn't mod anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
You need 2 virus scans (yes you can add them hit the edit button), and more credits. Also please fix the [/Cent ...

and you'll need the minimum of 30 hami networks.


Lovro* and he isn't mod anymore
What are you talking about 30 ham network minimum? That is not a thing.

Approved, remember that Hamachi servers are monitored for excessive downtime.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


What are you talking about 30 ham network minimum? That is not a thing.

Approved, remember that Hamachi servers are monitored for excessive downtime.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I wasn't talking as a rule, I was saying as a fuctional Private server needs about 30. My bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I wasn't talking as a rule, I was saying as a fuctional Private server needs about 30. My bad.
Ah, ok. I thought you were just making up rules on the spot, I was like "dafuq?".
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Ah, ok. I thought you were just making up rules on the spot, I was like "dafuq?".
No xD I have a pretty good Idea of the rules and as far as I know Hamachi networks < 30 isn't one
Re-upload the file or some @falco1121 I can't even unpack the swf..
I can't connect to any of the Hamachi Servers; Says their full.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?