paypal

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
paypal
im trying to send money to a friend who just made his Paypal but he has no cridit card or bank to link how can he still get the money and spend it
Are the currencies different? I had this problem today I had $11.00 in CDN and was buying something in US money worth $10.00. I didn't check the currency and because Canadian dollar is dropping I had to pay more then what I had. Resulting in Paypal asking for my credit card/bank so they can get the money when transferring currencies.
no he has to claim the money before he can spend it
Unverified paypal accounts are very limited to things you can do with them. Sending and receiving money is one of those things.
The account can easily get limited as well if they notice huge transactions being made to/from that account.

All he has to do is add a CC to it to get it verified and he can send upto 2,500 euros/year with it and withdraw as much as 500 euro/day.
Adding a bank account will remove any limits (available only for USA)

If he can't get a CC for some reason, he can use a VCC. There are some sellers here on MPGH offering that service.
I used a prepaid debit card. Those work
Send it as friends / family.
You don't need a CC to spend.
Maybe you can purchase something for him instead?
I think you can.
Yes he can get the money in PayPal without attaching any VCC & VBA
If it's the high amount than it should be good to attach any VCC & VBA
I can help you. Add me in Skype : it.infobyumar
Not possible to send without him having a card or a bank account.
I maybe can help you
this is my Skype : talanaji89
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?