Story.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Story.
So, one day...


When I was in the third grade, I got detention for not stopping a friend of mine put a shoe in the school's water fountain.

/discuss
Cool story, bro.

(wb)
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Cool story, bro.

(wb)
SHIT YOU BEAT ME TO IT.

also, tl;dr
i got detention for not stopping a kid from looking up porn
Whos shoe ?
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Shoes who?
You're mindfucking me. Stop it.


GM'S CAN'T SPAM! THAT'D BE LIKE.. THE POLICE ACCEPTING BRIBES!

..wait..
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Shoes who?
who? shoe
Some other kid's shoe.

It was still glorious.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
I accept all bribes yo
Give you a dollar to ban some random noob.
i got a saturday school for getting an A+ on my test.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us