Team ESP / Switch
Im having trouble with Team Switch now. It automatically kicks me out of the room. Is there a new check or something a second team offset?
Im wondering how the hell they kick me out(lol). My D3D works fine but team switch not work
I only got One Memory Hack and thats Team Switch Only. Its just a private file y'all know. Im still looking for something so I can add it on my menu of course .A small hint / advice will be appreciated.
Im wondering how the hell they kick me out(lol). My D3D works fine but team switch not work
I only got One Memory Hack and thats Team Switch Only. Its just a private file y'all know. Im still looking for something so I can add it on my menu of course .A small hint / advice will be appreciated.Code:
class cSwitch
{
public:
char _unk[97];
BYTE cTeam;
};
