Thumbs upSold"★ PRIME~BOOST ★ CS:GO RAGEBOOSTING ★ CHEAP ★ VAC & OW SECURE ★

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 46–60 of 90 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by iPatientZero View Post
Of course my friend!
We will have a great time once I am ready!
So now it's been 8 days since I paid for your service and there is still no sign of you on skype, I know you had some issues and all but simply updating us on skype shouldn't be that hard..

The only reason I still have faith in you is because you were able to provide the service without any major issues in the past 20 wins I purchased from you, but I never expected to just be left in the dark for over a week without any updates.. Not sure what to believe at this point, if you intended to actually carry out your service you would think that you at least kept your customers (that already paid) up to date with what ever issue you have.
Quote Originally Posted by Crottan View Post
So now it's been 8 days since I paid for your service and there is still no sign of you on skype, I know you had some issues and all but simply updating us on skype shouldn't be that hard..

The only reason I still have faith in you is because you were able to provide the service without any major issues in the past 20 wins I purchased from you, but I never expected to just be left in the dark for over a week without any updates.. Not sure what to believe at this point, if you intended to actually carry out your service you would think that you at least kept your customers (that already paid) up to date with what ever issue you have.
I have been trying to update everyone through here,
I will be boosting everyone from 3PM GMT+00 onwards tomorrow!
TASTER BOOST FOR ANYONE!
ALL FREE!
LOBBY LINK: steam://joinlobby/730/109775241841745250/76561198173416425
Quote Originally Posted by iPatientZero View Post
TASTER BOOST FOR ANYONE!
ALL FREE!
LOBBY LINK: steam://joinlobby/730/109775241841745250/76561198173416425
Hello, I added you (I'm ron.melkhior) Please accept me.
Hello im intrested in boosting for right now i can pay pm me here

- - - Updated - - -

i added u on skype
Added you on skype. Is your lobby still up ?
The Legend Is Back and Boosting With His Hand In Plaster... LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Won another easy game!
Still waiting for him to beginn on my acc.
Edit:
He begunn
Quote Originally Posted by Olofx View Post
Still waiting for him to beginn on my acc.
Will start ASAP!

- - - Updated - - -

Completely Served This Rager - We Went 16-5!

- - - Updated - - -

Rekt 61-0
Vouch, boosted me several games.
Would recommend to everyone.
After nearly 2 weeks I have still not received the 10 wins I paid for, he is also extremely unresponsive on skype even though he is online on the forum.

He invited me to a couple of lobbies and so far I received 3 wins & 1 loss but after 12 days I expect to have more then that completed...

I can only recommend this if you want cheap boosts because you literally get what you paid for - Very unresponsive support and extremely long wait times.
Quote Originally Posted by Crottan View Post
After nearly 2 weeks I have still not received the 10 wins I paid for, he is also extremely unresponsive on skype even though he is online on the forum.

He invited me to a couple of lobbies and so far I received 3 wins & 1 loss but after 12 days I expect to have more then that completed...

I can only recommend this if you want cheap boosts because you literally get what you paid for - Very unresponsive support and extremely long wait times.
thats strange i received only positive from him

and got already 22 wins 18 to go
Quote Originally Posted by Crottan View Post
After nearly 2 weeks I have still not received the 10 wins I paid for, he is also extremely unresponsive on skype even though he is online on the forum.

He invited me to a couple of lobbies and so far I received 3 wins & 1 loss but after 12 days I expect to have more then that completed...

I can only recommend this if you want cheap boosts because you literally get what you paid for - Very unresponsive support and extremely long wait times.
What is your skype name?
I will contact you.
Quote Originally Posted by iPatientZero View Post
What is your skype name?
I will contact you.
I just wrote to you, I'm Ras~.

EDIT: 4 hours later and still not a single word. If you have other customers that's more important to you or you don't have the time to fulfill the boost then please just refund me for the wins I did not receive.. Nearly 2 weeks without getting what I paid for is unacceptable.
I'm interested can you add me?
Posts 46–60 of 90 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?