CoolBest Ebooks there is to make money.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Best Ebooks there is to make money.
I've been sitting on these methods for quite a while and only have told it to a few people. I am selling two Ebooks that are guaranteed to make you some money. There are hundreds of Ebooks saying that they will get you an impossible amount of money with no effort which is not true. I want to show you how I making over $500 easily within a week. These methods are not the the ones you see in people selling for $15. They are unsaturated, works worldwide, and legal. Both of these methods are E-whoring, Charge back, making claim reports free. These are two different totally different Ebooks that will make you a steady income of cash & ways to make money in today's market. Both Ebooks will require at least an hour to setup, the more time you put into these methods the more you get back.

Ebook 1 is: Autopilot $25
Ebook 2 is: You will need to invest to earn the moneys. $20
Payment Method: I accept Paypal & Bitcoin only.
Contact: Skype Illoomynarty or PM me here for support

I don't know if I can do this but I will only sell to people who have 10 or more posts.
Will give a vouch copy of both Ebooks to only a mpgh staff or former staff member.

 
TOS

1. All sales are final & when purchased you agree to ToS.
2. Leaking or Share these ebooks/methods are prohibited, if you do so I will issue a scam report.
3. If you try to get a chargeback I will fill out a scam report
4. I can change the ToS whenever I want.
5. You are obligated for a valid refund after 80 days after purchase & method has failed you.
6. I can decline the refund if proof is not sufficient.
Bumping this post
Bumping as usual
Will you give a vouch copy to a trusted member?

Not me obs, just want to see if this truly works.
Sure Idk who obs is though but feel free to post here or add me on skype. Also bumping
Was contacted, I will give a vouch copy to any member who meets the vouch copy requirements.
If your still selling this lmk and i'll probably buy a copy from you
Can't edit my main post but just add me on skype
Quote Originally Posted by AGiraffe View Post
Can't edit my main post but just add me on skype
can i get a vouchcopy? :P
Quote Originally Posted by FreshManDeadCow View Post
can i get a vouchcopy? :P
Check inbox
I can do a vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by JohnGon View Post
I can do a vouch copy
Add me on skype, Last vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by AGiraffe View Post
Add me on skype, Last vouch copy
Added you .


- - - Updated - - -

Ebook review:

This eBook will surely make you money, at least what you paid for. Only drawback for the eBook is that it needs hard work and ambition. However, it doesn't matter since you will make good money with it. I actually do recommend it since it costs little money for what you will earn. There are some grammatical mistakes and misspellings but you can fully understand it. Method's his by the way, haven't seen it anywhere else.
Good luck
To the top we go (bump)
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?