Hack for Windows 7???

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Hack for Windows 7???
Does someone know a hack that works in windows 7?


- I try with the PerX and Kibba.dll, but don't work, and give privileges, and compativility for windows vista, but don't work =(



Srry for my english, is bad very bad


Thx for answers
>.> windows seven sux so much use XP if you wanna hack Microsoft and Nexon work toghether so just download XP to use PerX (PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED)
Widows 7 suck man... I think hacks don't work on widows 7
NOOBS!!! windows 7 is the best OS in the world.


Just because crossfire hacks dont work with windows 7, it doesnt make it a bad OS.


he reason hacks dont work with windows 7 is because they wern't coded to work with that OS, install vista or xp on a second HDD and then try running crossfire
Hahahaha no hax work for win 7
noob hacks work on win 7 XD... noob ....
zou must 3 click on perX.... than out sttings ...
click on compatibility and .... then make the cross into the box and add on to Windows XP service pack 2 noooooooooobs xD
noob hacks work on win 7 XD... noob ....
you must click on perX.... on settings ...
click on compatibility and then make the cross into the box and add on to Windows XP service pack 2 noooooooooobs xD
cybermast: you're the nub..stfu and gtfo
dont bump old threads..





at the moment,there are no hacks! even for windows 7
I use Vista Ultimate Black
Quote Originally Posted by ' [H]eaDs View Post
I use Vista Ultimate Black
Xp sp3 last updates ^_^ awesome.
lol hacks definatly works on window 7 i used them myself on window 7.
Lol have fun by trying to find hacks....

Haha i laugh
Quote Originally Posted by HowHate View Post
Lol have fun by trying to find hacks....

Haha i laugh
I have crossfire hack working
windows 7 doesn't suck i got it for a hell ton of money
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us