Pokemon Services
Ever wanted to become a Pokemon Master?

WELL YOU CAN START NOW!

WELL YOU CAN START NOW!
Here is what I have/can do for YOU!
1) Clone (25 cents per pokemon)
2) Infect you with Pokerus (25 cents per pokemon)
3) Shinify (25 cents per pokemon)
4) 6IV Shiny Dittos (25 cents per pokemon)
5) Gender Modification (25 cents per pokemon)
6) Any Item (25 cents per item)
7) Any Pokemon/Legendary (25 cents)
8) Max Affection/Happiness (25 cents)
9) EV/IV Modification (25 cents)
10) Name Change (25 cents)
11) Event Pokemons (25 cents, PM me for details)
12) Breeding Requests (50 cents - $1 depending on egg moves/hidden abilities)
13) Battle Ready Pokemons from my list (25 cents) (6IVS, Max EVS, egg moves, HA, etc.)
BATTLE READY POKEMONS (MORE TO COME)
SPD = Speed | SpD = Special Defence
Cresselia | Levitate | Bold
1) Moonlight
2) Psychic
3) Ice Beam
4) Toxic
252 HP | 252 DEF | 6 SpD
31/31/31/31/31/31
Item: Leftovers
Steelix | Sheer Force | Adamant
1) Heavy Slam
2) Rock Slide
3) Earthquake
4) Ice Fang
252 HP | 252 ATK | 6 SpD
31/31/31/31/31/31
Item: Steelixite
Blaziken | Speed Boost | Jolly
1) Sky Uppercut
2) Flare Blitz
3) Protect
4) Knock Off
252 ATK | 252 SPD | 6 HP
31/31/31/31/31/31
Item: Blazikenite
Greninja | Protean | Timid
1) Ice Bream
2) Dark Pulse
3) U-turn
4) Hydro Pump
252 SATK | 252 SPD | 6 HP
31/x/31/31/31/31
Item: Life Orb
Starmie | Natural Cure | Modest
1) Scald
2) Ice Beam
3) Thunderbolt
4) Psychic
252 SATK | 252 SPD | 6 SDEF
31/31/31/31/31/31
Item: Choice Specs
Latios | Levitate | Hasty
1) Draco Meteor
2) Earthquake
3) Hidden Power Fire
4) Psyshock
12 ATK | 248 SATK | 248 SPD
31/30/31/30/30/31
Item: Latiosite
Latias | Levitate | Bold
1) Calm Mind
2) Substitute
3) Stored Power
4) Roost
248 HP | 100 DEF | 160 SPD
31/x/31/31/31/31/
Item: Latiasite
Payment Method
• Keys
• PayPal
• CS:GO Skins
• I'm open to suggestions, not looking for WTTs though!
Extra Information
• I can only do this for Pokemon XY/ORAS
• I don't mind using an OMM (Official Middle Man), I prefer using @FanticSteal or @DarkLordXYZ though bc I can get them on such short notice!
Terms of Service
• If we are not using an OMM, you'll send the payment first and I'll preare you order! If you prefer to play it safe because that's your game, then I don't mind doing orders in small chunks! ^_^
Skype: acgstudmuffin



