WTBEnd Game Account

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
End Game Account
Some requirements:
Divine Pet
14 Slots
atleast 10 8/8s
fair amount of UTs
Rank 70 or Rank 56+

How: In-order for me to purchase you will have to provide muledump of chars items and a picture of you showing pet + saying your name to prove its you.

I will be paying 250-350 USD via PayPal

My skype is mpgh.beaverthug . We will be using an official MPGH MM
Hello, IMO you wont find anyone selling an account with divine + 10 8/8 + 14 slot with UC's for less then 400$.

maybe if you ask a legendary pet, you'll find but not with divine... Its my opinion.

anyway, GL for buying this account.
Quote Originally Posted by azeras View Post
Hello, IMO you wont find anyone selling an account with divine + 10 8/8 + 14 slot with UC's for less then 400$.

maybe if you ask a legendary pet, you'll find but not with divine... Its my opinion.

anyway, GL for buying this account.
You'll find one lmao. I bought an account that had like 8 8/8s and a Perm-Stun Divine Pet with 17 slots for 200 a while back.
Quote Originally Posted by azeras View Post
Hello, IMO you wont find anyone selling an account with divine + 10 8/8 + 14 slot with UC's for less then 400$.

maybe if you ask a legendary pet, you'll find but not with divine... Its my opinion.

anyway, GL for buying this account.
That is not true at all , I have guy on skype with 12 8/8s a divine white star and some uts , just not exactly what I wanted
Quote Originally Posted by BeaverThug View Post
That is not true at all , I have guy on skype with 12 8/8s a divine white star and some uts , just not exactly what I wanted
If you aren't going to buy it I might be interested in that guy's account ^^
Quote Originally Posted by BeaverThug View Post
That is not true at all , I have guy on skype with 12 8/8s a divine white star and some uts , just not exactly what I wanted
could u give me his skype name i am kinda wanting to buy it
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?