Selling my Steam Account - 98 games
Hello everyone.
I would like to sell my Steam Account. I got 98 games on my account.
The reason I sell: I do not have a cool laptop for gaming, and also school takes my time, so I do not have lot of free time to play.
I think I can not tell pages long story about my account, I give you all the link, where you all can check the games
Link: I am not permitted to post link. ( I can show in any way the account, if you are interested )
If someone want to get the gamelist, them open spoiler:
Call of Duty 2
Eets Munchies
FEZ
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Anna - Extended Edition
Anodyne
Anomaly 2
Arma 2
Arma 2: British Armed Forces
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta
Arma 2: Private Military Company
Arma: Cold War Assault
Arma: Gold Edition
Arma X: Anniversary Edition
Auditorium
A Valley Without Wind
A Valley Without Wind 2
Avencast
Bastion
Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition
Botanicula
Broken Sword 1 - Shadow of the Templars: Director's Cut
Brütal Legend
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Cities XL Platinum
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Confrontation
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Darksiders II
Dead Island: Epidemic
Dead Space
DeathSpank
DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue
Divinity II: Developer's Cut
DIVO
DmC Devil May Cry
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Expeditions: Conquistador
Fractal: Make Blooms Not War
FTL: Faster Than Light
Game of Thrones
Greed Corp
GT Legends
Hard Reset
Hard Reset: Exile DLC
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Incredipede
Intake
Jagged Alliance - Back in Action
Jagged Alliance: Crossfire
LIMBO
Magicka
Magicka: Vietnam
Mark of the Ninja
Medal of Honor(TM) Multiplayer
Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player
Medal of Honor Pre-Order
Mirror's Edge
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Pid
RAW - Realms of Ancient War
Rogue Legacy
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Skyward Collapse
Splice
Stellar Impact
System Shock 2
The Baconing
The Bard's Tale
The Bridge
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
The Showdown Effect
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Thunder Wolves
Ticket to Ride
Ticket to Ride - Europe
Ticket to Ride - USA 1910
Trainz Simulator 12
Trine 2
Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition
Tropico 4
Vessel
Wargame: European Escalation
Worms Reloaded
X-Tension
X2: The Threat
X3: Albion Prelude
X3: Reunion
X3: Terran Conflict
X: Beyond the Frontier
I accept paypal only.
Price: Well, since I do not know how much it worth, I listen every offer, which is not so unrealistic. ( I mean for like 1$ I will not give it out. ) I hope everyone knows about how much this account can worth. ( And hell yeah, account checkers say horrible prices, which is unbeliveable
)
93 games with a total value of - $1221
value with sales - $286
Please calculate a good price, and it can be yours!
If you got any question, let me know.
Contact:
Skype:
Here is my skype to contact me: istyle_ncore
( When you add me, please write you from mpgh, because I no accept anyone! )
I would like to sell my Steam Account. I got 98 games on my account.
The reason I sell: I do not have a cool laptop for gaming, and also school takes my time, so I do not have lot of free time to play.
I think I can not tell pages long story about my account, I give you all the link, where you all can check the games
Link: I am not permitted to post link. ( I can show in any way the account, if you are interested )
If someone want to get the gamelist, them open spoiler:
Call of Duty 2
Eets Munchies
FEZ
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Anna - Extended Edition
Anodyne
Anomaly 2
Arma 2
Arma 2: British Armed Forces
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta
Arma 2: Private Military Company
Arma: Cold War Assault
Arma: Gold Edition
Arma X: Anniversary Edition
Auditorium
A Valley Without Wind
A Valley Without Wind 2
Avencast
Bastion
Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition
Botanicula
Broken Sword 1 - Shadow of the Templars: Director's Cut
Brütal Legend
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Cities XL Platinum
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Confrontation
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Darksiders II
Dead Island: Epidemic
Dead Space
DeathSpank
DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue
Divinity II: Developer's Cut
DIVO
DmC Devil May Cry
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Expeditions: Conquistador
Fractal: Make Blooms Not War
FTL: Faster Than Light
Game of Thrones
Greed Corp
GT Legends
Hard Reset
Hard Reset: Exile DLC
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Incredipede
Intake
Jagged Alliance - Back in Action
Jagged Alliance: Crossfire
LIMBO
Magicka
Magicka: Vietnam
Mark of the Ninja
Medal of Honor(TM) Multiplayer
Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player
Medal of Honor Pre-Order
Mirror's Edge
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Pid
RAW - Realms of Ancient War
Rogue Legacy
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Skyward Collapse
Splice
Stellar Impact
System Shock 2
The Baconing
The Bard's Tale
The Bridge
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
The Showdown Effect
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Thunder Wolves
Ticket to Ride
Ticket to Ride - Europe
Ticket to Ride - USA 1910
Trainz Simulator 12
Trine 2
Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition
Tropico 4
Vessel
Wargame: European Escalation
Worms Reloaded
X-Tension
X2: The Threat
X3: Albion Prelude
X3: Reunion
X3: Terran Conflict
X: Beyond the Frontier
I accept paypal only.
Price: Well, since I do not know how much it worth, I listen every offer, which is not so unrealistic. ( I mean for like 1$ I will not give it out. ) I hope everyone knows about how much this account can worth. ( And hell yeah, account checkers say horrible prices, which is unbeliveable
)93 games with a total value of - $1221
value with sales - $286
Please calculate a good price, and it can be yours!
If you got any question, let me know.
Contact:
Skype:
Here is my skype to contact me: istyle_ncore
( When you add me, please write you from mpgh, because I no accept anyone! )


