Any good drifting games?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Any good drifting games?
As the title says, I'm looking for games that you can drift in. For PC of course.
have u tried "Need For Speed Rivals"?
Quote Originally Posted by SolO.? View Post
have u tried "Need For Speed Rivals"?
No, I haven't tried it.
Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
Buy a car.
I have a car... Two actually if you count my 300ZX project in, but it's not in running condition yet.
Quote Originally Posted by iamfrost View Post
Try Drift City
Thanks, I'll try it.
ridge race ( don't remember what version ) there is some sort of drifting in it .. also if you have a logitech g25 or something like that any "real" race sim should be able to drift i played Rfactor and its a nice game
Drift is pretty drifty
Maybe NFS Underground 1/2 ?
Best drift game :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ayanami Rei View Post
Maybe NFS Underground 1/2 ?
Best drift game :P
That's exactly what came to mind for me too haha.
Quote Originally Posted by Ayanami Rei View Post
Maybe NFS Underground 1/2 ?
Best drift game :P
Quote Originally Posted by Tsel View Post
That's exactly what came to mind for me too haha.
I've been playing NFSU1/2 so long I've got bored on them XD That's why I'm looking for new drifting games.
Need for speed
Drink
Grid
?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?