Shop Loader for RedAQ, or for any private server
Title says it. I'm aware that loading shops in some private servers gets you banned, but I still need one. Specifically for RedAQ, I don't think the security on there is great. If you can, please list the IDs of the shops as well.
Also, how do you change an .swf link on a bot loader to another swf (private server)? I know it's possible, I just don't know how it's done and how it manages to work without getting a black screen. I just want the shop loader on that bot to accompany the new given .swf link.
Thanks in advance.
Also, how do you change an .swf link on a bot loader to another swf (private server)? I know it's possible, I just don't know how it's done and how it manages to work without getting a black screen. I just want the shop loader on that bot to accompany the new given .swf link.
Thanks in advance.

