WTBCS:GO Items|Keys

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Items|Keys
I am buying CS:GO Items and skins for 70% of market price.
I buy keys for 1.75$ Each. (PayPal)

You go first, OR we use a middle man (This is non negotiable)

If you are interested, My skype is realreflexgamers
Selling ~40 keys for 1.90$ each if you'd like to purchase.
Hey, Mind adding me on skype to talk about it? skype: realreflexgamers
Quote Originally Posted by RRG_J0K3Y View Post
Hey, Mind adding me on skype to talk about it? skype: realreflexgamers
i can do 1.85 ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Fractum View Post
i can do 1.85 ^_^

Alright add me on skype and we can talk
I am still buying.
Bump - Still buying
Bump - Still buying
Quote Originally Posted by RRG_J0K3Y View Post
Bump - Still buying
I have CS:GO skins and keys I'll sell for $1.9 each.

Also have CS:GO Copies if you are interested.

Skype:TheBossofHam
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?