skidsmasher release

Posts 106–118 of 118 · Page 8 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Everglow View Post
Turning on Psilent breaks the whole aimbot, so it's useless unless you planned on rage aimbotting.
On the plus side the bhop/autostrafe work wonders.
It doesn't break the aimbot. You need to have autoshoot on for pSilent to work.
Quote Originally Posted by zampex View Post
I hope yall are happy with being on a botnet skids lololol
jokes o,n y ou i like being on a botnet becuase it giives me a chance to be ap art of something bigger
Its... Terrible.. Why realease such a thing
Quote Originally Posted by calob0903 View Post
Its... Terrible.. Why realease such a thing
lmao, reealeiase something better then?
Quote Originally Posted by N0t-KGB View Post
lmao, reealeiase something better then?
i spent a long time tryign to make a funny post about waht a stupid thing that was to say but now i dont really care anymore
How does this work, how do u use it..?
Quote Originally Posted by Zerxhh View Post
How does this work, how do u use it..?
zerxhh pls

Inject into gmod, press insert (very sooper hard)
This is great, how would I use aimbot? Sorry that I'm asking a silly, stupid question.
Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIV View Post
This is great, how would I use aimbot? Sorry that I'm asking a silly, stupid question.
The most recent update to the cheat has removed the aimbot and it is impossible to get any older versions, sorry.
how to you run a dll in compatibility mode?
This is pretty stupid. If the OP actually thinks anybody is going to download this he is retarded. It's obviously filled with massive codens and trojans. The .dll mentions ipGrabbing and BotNets so I highly doubt anybody will use this shit.
Quote Originally Posted by ganesh7 View Post
This is pretty stupid. If the OP actually thinks anybody is going to download this he is retarded. It's obviously filled with massive codens and trojans. The .dll mentions ipGrabbing and BotNets so I highly doubt anybody will use this shit.
This guy reveals the truth, LISTEN TO HIM!
Posts 106–118 of 118 · Page 8 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?