I got cancer by that play, think I could have walked out there and done a better call lol, living in seattle I now am scared to go outside cause I will probably be shot by some angry fans...
Originally Posted by carbonnade
I got cancer by that play, think I could have walked out there and done a better call lol, living in seattle I now am scared to go outside cause I will probably be shot by some angry fans...
Yeah have fun with that, those dirty sea hawks throwing punches on the play after LOL. Currently see fireworks going off outside.
I will destroy the Patriots. I will.
I hate Edelman, I hate Brady, I hate Belichick, I hate Gronkowski.
The Seahawks had it and just gave it away, why not just give it to Lynch? he is deadly from 1st & goal, idiotic play, New England deserved it, congrats to them.
Didn't even watch the game and knew they would win, unfortunately.
Oh god, I just tuned in at the last 3 minutes because of the close game. That was so many crazies and lols, if football was actually like that, it'd be worth watching.
GG, funny ass shit.
Originally Posted by Color
Butler wit dat interception.
RIP congratz on Patriots beating Seahawks.
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK K
YOU HAD HALF A FUCKING YARD TO RUN AND YOU DECIDE TO FUCKING THROW THE BALL?!?!?!
THIS IS WHY FUCKING BLACKS NEED A FUCKING EDUCATION! SO THEY CAN MAKE A GOOD FUCKING DECISION FOR ONCE
FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCKEDY FUCKING FUCK YOU PATRIOTS
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh
The Seahawks had it and just gave it away, why not just give it to Lynch? he is deadly from 1st & goal, idiotic play, New England deserved it, congrats to them.
You're fucking dead to me
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by arunforce
Oh god, I just tuned in at the last 3 minutes because of the close game. That was so many crazies and lols, if football was actually like that, it'd be worth watching.