WTBWTB Google Play refunds | Server Sided In-App Purchases

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
WTB Google Play refunds | Server Sided In-App Purchases
Looking for someone who can do Google Play refunds. On another note, if anyone knows how to make in-app purchases on a game where everything is server-sided, I am willing to pay for that.

Pm me or add me on skype: rotmgpotlord
Quote Originally Posted by droko55 View Post
Looking for someone who can do Google Play refunds. On another note, if anyone knows how to make in-app purchases on a game where everything is server-sided, I am willing to pay for that.

Pm me or add me on skype: rotmgpotlord
Added you..
Quote Originally Posted by droko55 View Post
Looking for someone who can do Google Play refunds. On another note, if anyone knows how to make in-app purchases on a game where everything is server-sided, I am willing to pay for that.

Pm me or add me on skype: rotmgpotlord
Currently talking to you atm on skype
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?