WTSFree Noob amazon replacements

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Free Noob amazon replacements
So basically I'm looking into improving my SE'ing skills, I have done a few refunds before, but in the grand scheme of things I'm pretty much a noob, so to train me, and give something to the community I'm offering to do free reasonably priced refunds, that if shit goes wrong, you don't really care about, that's all!

My skype is hulsiejames
Still offering this service !
Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Jim View Post
if shit goes wrong, you don't really care about, that's all!
If anything goes wrong, you'll put the user in a dangerous situation.
He would have to deal with the Amazon fraud team.

If anything like this happen. You will be banned or blacklisted from mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


If anything goes wrong, you'll put the user in a dangerous situation.
He would have to deal with the Amazon fraud team.

If anything like this happen. You will be banned or blacklisted from mpgh.
Fair enough, I thank you for being straight to the point and actually helpful, I shall do some more private practicing before offering my service, just to reduce risk even further !
Can you do Buy4U? I pay moneh
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?