AngryJUST ANOTHER DAY OF FARMING ON CROSSFIRE!! {BLAZE}

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
JUST ANOTHER DAY OF FARMING ON CROSSFIRE!! {BLAZE}
HIYA GUYS, It's .69 From crossfire!!

showcasing my weapons!!!

















this is Arx server , right ? it is not the real CF NA ?
Quote Originally Posted by MohameDawood View Post
this is Arx server , right ? it is not the real CF NA ?
This IS BLAZE CF... the one without the keylogger!
nice i think i will join this game , i,m playing orginal CF i,m MasterSergent 3th
too bad, its based in Europe. I tried it but I lag.
I've got better storrage
dont waste your time this game gonna reset after beta close
i got failed to conect to server when i try to join a room ;(
M4A1 - Obsidian with the Desert Eagle Crimson looks cool.
So pointless to play this , no point when you can get the ZP / GP For free and get every one for free
@BBgunz what server?
I'm glad you enjoy our servers!
soon all kids will be reseted and cry
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?