Jadedfrog's Gallery

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Jadedfrog's Gallery
alright ive posted all of them in some sigs thread but ill make a new one and update it


^made recently




^for friend






^for my sister









nice ...
thanks you
Yeah I like them all
lol cool looking sigs nice nice nice
Ey frog what font did you use?
im not sure what its called just go to dafont.com and click bitmap/pixel
yah pretty much
Nice sigs, .Hack/Sign and Naruto look really nice.
I get my fonts from there too!

I like the Kakashi and the second one!
ok heres my latest
I like the latest one.
latest 1 is good man.even tho cloud owns
new ifrit one gotta love the final fantasy's

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?