PostDiscussionBFH Reload Animation Easter Egg

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
BFH Reload Animation Easter Egg
A new easter egg has been discovered. According to Tony Gialdini, the animation director on Battlefield hardline, this rare weapon reload animation only has a 1 in 10,000 chance of occuring with an empty reload.

So far, three rare reload animations have been found.

 
Sop.






"There's still quite a few out there."
I sure had abit of wtf moment when it happened to me, too bad I wasnt recording it.
Happened to me as well with the RPG, awesome as fuck.
I got one where I used the force and I heard vader.. The fuck?
Quote Originally Posted by Cerruth View Post
I got one where I used the force and I heard vader.. The fuck?
Is that the one with the AKM?
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


Is that the one with the AKM?
Yeah, I was falling of the highway and it happened.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?