Thumbs upDetectedBallistic Hack (Working With Latest Version)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Ballistic Hack (Working With Latest Version)
Please note that I didn't create this, all credits go to the owner of the trainer.

These is part of the series of hacks I have posted before, but this time this version is updated to the latest version.
Steps:
1.Install Cheat Engine
2.Open file
3.Select browser
4.DO NOT JOIN ANY GAME (YET)
5.Activate wallhack and infinite ammo!
6.Join a game, and dominate.

THIS IS A TRAINER. NOT A CT FILE. IT IS EASIER TO USE THAN NORMAL CT FILES.


Wallhack and Infinite Ammo





https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...328a/analysis/

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...ad75f4fe34984f


Added Virus Scans!
Ballistic FPS V.18_mpgh.net.rar3.6 MB · 290 downloads 15/57 malicious
approve it please!
Approved, not tested. Use at your own risk.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved, not tested. Use at your own risk.
Thanks, but I am interested in knowing what game is your profile pic?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maytriks View Post
Does this work?
don't worry it does, just don't go on a full grenade rain and you won't get banned like i did... XD
Unlimited ammo work, but wallhack don't work
Last time I checked, it was working..
Did you enable it in-game or at the main menu?
Thank you......
Can I have someone guide me through this?
Please o.o
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us