SolvedBan Chances?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Ban Chances?
What are the chances of getting banned if I used a detected Zombies Trainer but in Solo?

I know 3ARC went full idiot and made it that there's no Offline Zombies, so I'm wondering that if I played Solo with a detected Trainer, would the checks still catch me or do they only check if you're in a MP session?
As long as you're connected to the internet, and their servers, you can get caught at any time.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
As long as you're connected to the internet, and their servers, you can get caught at any time.
Thought as much, damnit.
I take it there's no modified EXE which would add a Zombies Offline Mode like on Consoles?
Quote Originally Posted by Aaron.x View Post
Thought as much, damnit.
I take it there's no modified EXE which would add a Zombies Offline Mode like on Consoles?
Cracks are not supported here - but there are 0 available hacks for that.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?